Laurel and Hardy never danced to Santana’s version of “Oye Como Va” in their movies — nor in their lifetimes, given that Santana produced its rendition of the song five years after Stan Laurel died.
But thanks to skillful editing, we can imagine how the two comedians would have danced to “Oye Como Va” on the set of “Way Out West” — if the song had been written in 1937. Both Laurel and Hardy and Santana’s signature song are timeless. So it’s entirely fitting that they mesh together so perfectly! Play the video
Old dance steps meet new(er) mambo music!
= Paid content
All Windows Secrets articles posted on 2013-03-14:
- Top Story Two free, full-blown alternatives to MS Office
- Lounge Life Malware hitches a ride home on a thumb drive
- Wacky Web Week Old dance steps meet new(er) mambo music!
- LangaList Plus What survives an upgrade from XP to Win7?
- Best Software Edit, spruce up, and share your videos for free
- Patch Watch Microsoft makes an about-face on Flash in IE 10
- Show all articles on a single page