There’s more to Microsoft than just Office, Outlook, and Edge. Here’s a look at other useful programs.
You may use Microsoft Office, Outlook, Edge, Cortana, and other key Microsoft apps and programs. But those are just the main events. The folks in Redmond offer a variety of other products, especially for your mobile device.
- You can use Microsoft Office Lens to scan printed files and save them as Word documents or PDFs.
- You can use Microsoft Photos Companion to wirelessly send photos from your phone to your PC.
- You can use Microsoft Launcher on your Android device to tweak your home screen to make it more Microsoft-friendly.
- You can turn to Microsoft Translator when you need to translate something on the fly.
- And you can use Microsoft Authenticator to easily sign into your Microsoft Account.
Let’s check out these helpful Microsoft apps.
Microsoft Office Lens
Need a way to scan printed documents via your mobile phone? The free Microsoft Office Lens app can serve that role.