There’s more to Office 365 than just Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
You may have a subscription to Office 365 mostly to gain access to Word, Excel, and possibly PowerPoint. But there’s a lot more to an Office 365 plan than just the core Microsoft programs:
- You can use Office 365 to store and sync files on a hefty 1TB of OneDrive space.
- You can use Skype to make and receive phone calls and text messages in more than 60 countries with 60 free minutes each month.
- You can access your calendar and contacts.
- You can store up to 50GB of messages and file attachments in the online version of Outlook.
- And you can use most of these features and apps on a mobile device.
Let’s go over some best practices for getting the most out of your Office 365 subscription.
Choose Your Office 365 Subscription