You can enhance your PowerPoint presentations through the power of add-ins.
Looking for a way to jazz up your PowerPoint presentations? Microsoft can lead the way, through add-ins.
An add-in enhances your Office documents and presentations by giving you more power and flexibility over them. The right add-ins for PowerPoint can ease the process of creating your presentations and lead to more effective demonstrations and slide shows:
- Free Picture Finder can track down royalty-free photographs that you can use in your presentations.
- Pickit Free Images finds free and legally-cleared stock photos, icons, and illustrations to perk up your presentations.
- Handy Calculator conveniently displays a calculator next to your presentation.
- OfficeMaps can insert maps of specific countries, cities, and other locales.
- Khan Content from Microsoft lets you add free videos and exercises from training site Khan Academy.
- And PowerPoint Training and Tips provides tips and tricks for using PowerPoint.
Let’s check out these useful and free add-ins for PowerPoint.
|Note: Most add-ins work with PowerPoint 2016 and 2013 but not with older versions such as PowerPoint 2010 or 2007.|
Some add-ins also support the free online version of PowerPoint and PowerPoint for the iPad. You can browse and search for an array of PowerPoint add-ins at Microsoft’s Office store.